28.9.10

moments away

__________________________________________________

up in    a  loft
alone           but content
remembering  time s
we've left our  love  bent

our playful reenactments
of  puppies, young,   in love
rreeppllaayy in my mind
replay &prove

we're in love witheachother
no matter        the        feet
you                       in new york
i      byalake

 and the moments we spend,
even further away
makes moments together
worth           remembering.

__________________________________________________

We've furthered the distance
by oh, so much more;
you've crossed the border,
I, above the floor.

I feel like the rope
that holds us together
is gripping at me,
pulling me tighter.

Until you're home.
and I the same,
the rope will grow tighter
and tighter each day.

__________________________________________________

     How is the city?
A different sight?
     Art on each corner?
the emotions; slight?

     I'm in a situation,
like yours, but different.
     The earth here is art,
and the emotions: content.

     Fancy, you may say,
is your living style
      while you're in the city
and I, in the wild.

     Someday soon,
we'll share the experience,
     touring in the city,
and northern adventure
                     non-delirious.


© 2010 The Still Air

No comments:

Post a Comment