7.6.11

If only I wouldn't miss you

If only i wouldn't miss you, 
It would be so easy to dream constantly for weeks.
It would be so easy to disregard what life is.
It would be so easy to just disappear
And then reappear in silence.

If only i wouldn't miss you,
It would be so simple to slip away,
It would be so simple to let myself fall,
It would be so simple to let go of the railing
And catch on at the last second.

I would miss you,
It's not easy to dream at all, because you're so real,
It's not easy to think for a minute that i'm minuscule,
And it's not easy to know that leaving would mean leaving you,
And that's something i'm not willing to do.

I still can't wait to reach my home in the sand,
But i'm happy enough living in my home with you.

© 2011 The Still Air

No comments:

Post a Comment